Join the 2013 Che Guevara Work Brigade
- Spend three weeks in Cuba doing agricultural or other work alongside Cubans
- Connect with Cubans to learn from each other
- Gain a personal and intimate understanding of Cuba’s achievements and resistance
Cost: $1175 Plus Airfare. Departure from Toronto 23rd April – Return 15th May
A non-profit project of the Canadian Network on Cuba (CNC) and Instituto Cubano de Amistad con los Pueblos (ICAP).
For More Information | Email | Phone: 905-382-3468
Why a work brigade to Cuba?
- There is no better way to get to know the Cuban people than working alongside them, sharing meals and leisure time
- Every year thousands of people from all over the world leave the comfort of their homes to take part in this extraordinary experience
- Canadians have won a warm spot in the hearts of Cubans since the first brigade in 1992
- Hundreds of participants representing the majority of Canadian provinces and territories have visited the beautiful island and its people.
Come and Learn About Cuba While Doing Voluntary Work Alongside Cubans - Join the Brigade
“We must go …. to demonstrate that we are going to learn with the people, that together we are going to carry out that great and beautiful experiment: the construction of a new Cuba.”
Che Guevara, 1960